Partnership, Sex, Accessible Self-Care and a Moon Juice Empire
Amanda Chantal Bacon is creator of Moon Juice, she's a world-traveling chef, a sustainable lifestyle leader, and a food educator.
Visiting an Ayurvedic doctor in a health food store at age 5 informed Amanda's journey as a chef and food educator to this day. Moon Juice rose out of Amanda's desire to bring the power of plants to the world.
photo: John von Pamer / Taste Magazine
This episode covers aspects of Amanda's journey including the difficulty of having to be always "on" given constant social media. Being newly married, they discuss how Amanda met her husband, Gregory Rogove: a drummer and collaborator with Devandra Banhart. They then shift into Amanda's feminine energy considering how trying her early years instilled a sense of rebellion.Read more at Show Notes on Libsyn
You can link to the Almost30 podcast via the links below:
Alterra Pure is particularly proud to sponsor this episode given the integrity and care given by Amanda Chantal Bacon in her cooking and Moon Juice brand. Learn more about how we craft our products much as would a cook beginning with a sharp selection of ingredients to create the best organic sheets for the greatest night's sleep.
- Alterra Pure Sponsors The Life Stylist podcast w/ Luke Storey, ep142, featuring Byron Katie
- Dealer Spotlight: Upstairs at Pierre Lafond in Montecito, CA
- Alterra Pure sponsors Let it Out w/Katie Dalebout, Human Design with Jenna Zoe
- Almost30 Podcast | Episode 132 | Amanda Chantal Bacon
- Alterra Pure at the top of Best Organic Sheets for Mom