Excerpt from Forbes article explaining the ethos and purpose of Alterra pure:
"Wanda Weller and Kevin Dixon have 60 years of experience in manufacturing clothing between the two of them. Now, in their early 50s, these textile veterans have decided to launch their own startup. And the end goal is not to make a lot of money, but to drive change.
Their new venture is Alterra Pure, an Ojai-based brand specializing in bed sheets and home linens that are made of organic cotton, procured from a coop in Odisha, manufactured in a LEED-certified factory in India, and packaged in recycled and upcycled materials."
Read the full article here: Forbes feature on Alterra Pure
- Alterra Pure Sponsors The Life Stylist podcast w/ Luke Storey, ep142, featuring Byron Katie
- Dealer Spotlight: Upstairs at Pierre Lafond in Montecito, CA
- Alterra Pure sponsors Let it Out w/Katie Dalebout, Human Design with Jenna Zoe
- Almost30 Podcast | Episode 132 | Amanda Chantal Bacon
- Alterra Pure at the top of Best Organic Sheets for Mom