Excerpt from Forbes article explaining the ethos and purpose of Alterra pure:
"Wanda Weller and Kevin Dixon have 60 years of experience in manufacturing clothing between the two of them. Now, in their early 50s, these textile veterans have decided to launch their own startup. And the end goal is not to make a lot of money, but to drive change.
Their new venture is Alterra Pure, an Ojai-based brand specializing in bed sheets and home linens that are made of organic cotton, procured from a coop in Odisha, manufactured in a LEED-certified factory in India, and packaged in recycled and upcycled materials."
Read the full article here: Forbes feature on Alterra Pure
- Shaman Durek Shares Ancient Wisdom on the Luke Storey Podcast, sponsored by Alterra Pure
- Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Packaging | Alterra Pure
- Dealer Spotlight: Spruce Home Goods in Callicoon, New York
- What is Thread Count and What is the Best Thread Count for Sheets?
- Alterra Pure Sponsors The Life Stylist podcast w/ Luke Storey, ep142, featuring Byron Katie