Excerpt from Forbes article explaining the ethos and purpose of Alterra pure:
"Wanda Weller and Kevin Dixon have 60 years of experience in manufacturing clothing between the two of them. Now, in their early 50s, these textile veterans have decided to launch their own startup. And the end goal is not to make a lot of money, but to drive change.
Their new venture is Alterra Pure, an Ojai-based brand specializing in bed sheets and home linens that are made of organic cotton, procured from a coop in Odisha, manufactured in a LEED-certified factory in India, and packaged in recycled and upcycled materials."
Read the full article here: Forbes feature on Alterra Pure
- Alterra Pure featured in Yoga Journal Valentine's Day Gift Guide
- Alterra Pure - Sponsor - Almost30 Podcast w/ Dave Asprey of Bulletproof
- Barron's features the sustainability of Alterra Pure
- The Definitive Guide to GOTS Organic Cotton Sheets and Bedding, from Seed to Sanctuary
- Insightful podcast with Jason Wachob of MindBodyGreen on The Lifestylist