Alterra Pure is proud to sponsor the Let It Out with Katie Dalebout. In this episode 242, Jenna Zoe discusses how Human Design can help you feel articulated while improving relationships. Katie delves into how Human Design can be useful in both relationships and parenting through understanding the people in your life much better than you do now.
Jenna Zoe focuses on Human Design as "the contract your soul makes with the Universe about who you came to be, what you came to experience, and what karma you came to correct.
Jenna Zoe's career began in fashion, then moved to food, and finally to Human Design. In describing Jenna's techniques, Lacy Phillips of To Be Magnetic said, "I’ve tried most “esoteric readings” out there, but Human Design felt as if Jenna was vocalizing my soul”
Listen to Let It Out with Katie Dalebout, ep242 with Jenna Zoe:
Katie Dalebout website: Let It Out ep242
Apple itunes: Link here for Katie Dalebout, Let It Out on iTunes
Alterra Pure is modern organic essentials with a focus on a sustainable bedroom. Our heirloom organic cotton percale sheets are crafted for the finest comfort with a cool and crisp feel, much like hotel sheets. Organic Sheets are available in all with a range of colors. Our long staple cotton makes for the best organic sheets you can find with specialization in organic cotton percale sheets.
- Shaman Durek Shares Ancient Wisdom on the Luke Storey Podcast, sponsored by Alterra Pure
- Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Packaging | Alterra Pure
- Dealer Spotlight: Spruce Home Goods in Callicoon, New York
- What is Thread Count and What is the Best Thread Count for Sheets?
- Alterra Pure Sponsors The Life Stylist podcast w/ Luke Storey, ep142, featuring Byron Katie